History of Building
Once known as The Arcade Block, this massive building on the southwest corner of Washington & Main sits at the heart of downtown. Built by Simon Swineford in 1866-1867 this structure is a four-store front, three-story building.
- Built circa 1866
- Four separate commercial spaces of 1,325-2,650 SF each
Vision for Building
Upper floor residential units
First-floor commercial spaces
Addition of an elevator creates accessibility for all