119 N Washington St
History of Building
This two-story (117 & 119 N. Washington Street), two-story brick Victorian Commercial building was built in 1875-1876 by Jacob Miller. Over the 140+ year history of this location, it has housed many commercial businesses from a provision store to American Red Cross offices along with upper floor apartments.
- Built circa 1875
- Two-store fronts
2,075 SF combined commercial space on the ground floor
Vision for Building
First-floor retail spaces (separate or combined)