218-222 E Main
History of Building
This two-story brick building was built in 1886 for Hines and Sons Drug Store. Prior to its construction, Hines and Sons had a wood-framed building since 1873. This space remained as this business for several years until 1939. It was home to a Nite Club/Disco at one time, and presently is Black Angus on Main.
Built in 1886. Italiante Style.
Vision for Building
Remain a restaurant.