123 W Main
History of Building
Named the M.W. Woodruff building, this beautiful two-story, brick structure on the corner of Jefferson and W. Main Street was built in 1901. Some early businesses to house the space were Van Wert Federal and Koch & Koch Law Offices. The building has an ornate Queen Anne frontage that is historically relevant to the time period.
Built in 1901. Queen Anne Architecture. Beautiful Bay Window. Able to see all of W. Main, Fountain Park, and Jefferson St.
Vision for Building
Do renovations as necessary. Then the hope is to have a staple business or restaurant to occupy this space as it is home to such a prominent corner.